This page is dedicated to build the best. So you will find some build examples and ONLY the best parts.
I try to find the best parts everywhere, by testing them and by looking feedbacks from people.
You will be able to find more parts (and details for each part, like the prices, comparisons etc) for tinywhoop on WhichFPVKwad !
- NamelessRC 12A Toothpick
- BetaFPV AIO 20A 2-4S
- BetaFPV AIO 12A 2-4S
- GEPRC AIO 12A 2-4S
- Crazybee F4 Pro V3
- Eachine Nano VTX
- NamelessRC Nano400 VTX
- AIO VTX+CAMERA 700 TVL, 25mW
- the AIO Camera VTX in the Beta75 Pro 2 from BetaFPV (not sure how to get it separately)
- LeDroneClub: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3499430
- GateHunter MicroPod: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3547944/files
Build guide for TinyWhoop
Definitively my best TinyWhoop for indoor and outdoor (without any wind) is composed of the following elements:
- Mobula7 Frame
- HappyModel 0802 22000kv
- UR65 VTX/Camera
- GNB 1S 520
- Crazybee F3
Of course you need to do MockingBird configuration on it !!
TinyWhoop 85mm aka ShutterBug85:
- BetaFPV 85X Frame
- 1103 motors
- BetaFPV or GePRC AIO 12A 2-4S
- BetaFPV vtx
- Emax AVAN 2 inch
You can also get a BNF directly:
My only advice is to use a 2S > 300 mah, like the GNB 2S 450mah because EVAN 2 inch props will drain a lot your LIPO 😉