It is not anymore the same frame, but it seems a 3mm carbon and design like a classic toothpick with 65mm props. The HD camera is the caddx baby turtle, so a good one (not 4K but HD).
New motors 1203 are available and the most important features is to be able to switch to a classic cinewhoop by adding ducts and changing the canopy (provided).
Here the first specs and pictures, it will be available in December 2019 and a review on my blog is coming:
- Whoop HD 2in1 coming out soon .
- EX1203 KV6200 motors
- Crazybee F4 pro V3.0 flight controller
- Caddx Baby turtle
- 25-200mw vtx
- 65mms propellers
- 3s 11.1v 450mah 75c battery
- Buzzer ready
- Whoop ducts ready
- Wheelbase: 125mm
- Size: 105x105x35mm (without propellers)
- Weight: Toothpick style ductless 63g (without battery) / Whoop style ducted 79g (without battery)