The last time I reviewed the 1204 from Rcinpower, and they were really the best in this category:
First of all, the design is beautiful. Period.
It is not the most important but you will see that these motors are also pretty efficient, but here few specs and sheets that you could find useful. Specially if you are not sure to choose the 3000kv (more for 6S) or the 4300kv version (4S mainly).
- Model: GTS-V2
- Item Name: 1506 3000KV 4300KV 4-6S Brushless Motor
- KV: 3000KV/ 4300KV
- Color: Titanium / Pink
- No. of Cells (Lipo): 5-6S@3000KV / 3-4S@4300KV
- Configuration: 9N12P
- Stator Diameter: 15mm
- Stator Length:6mm
- Shaft Diameter:3mm
- Idle Current(10V): 1A@3000KV; 1.6A@4300KV
- Max. Con. Power: 450W@3000KV ;400W@4300KV
- Internal Resistance: 110mΩ@3000KV; 55mΩ@4300KV
- Max. Current(30s):20A@3000KV;25A@4300KV
- Motor Dimension(Dia*Len):21.3×27.6mm
- Weight: 15.5g
Everything in this motor is high quality to be honnest … The wire is 24AWG and the magnets are STRONG, really lol
I used the 4300kv motors on 4S (650mah) and as you could see in the video, the motors are smooth but really powerfull, really a good motor for racing:
If you are looking for a good motors for your 3/4 inch or even or a 5inch toothpick, these motors are one of the best choice to do. Moreover if you are looking for a 3inch drone for racing it is the best option !