Eachine is releasing a new tinywhoop: The UZ65. It is still a 65mm tinywhoop frame, 1S LIPO support, but with some major modifications.
Clearly it seems close to the excellent Mobula6, a little bit heavier but there is some changement.
First, it seems we have a new frame here that accepts 35mm props ! We were limited to 31mm so pretty excited to see what will be the impact of that. Due to that, HQProp designed a new 35mm props, exactly the same pitch as the 31mm one, but just a little bit longer:
Otherwise they also added 100mw output power to the VTX which is really nice to extend the range for indoors, behind walls etc or outdoor without not too much wind.
Even with 100mw output power, you need a better radio range support and that’s why they added the crossfire support probably with the TBS nano RX which will increase without comparison the range of this 65mm tinywhoop.
Only one motor version is available, the 0802 19000kv motors from HappyModel probably, so good motor.
- 1S LIPO version
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Size: 80mm*80mm*40mm
- Weight(without battery): 21g
- Weight(with battery): 29g
- SE0802 19000KV
- Runcam Nano3 The lightest 1/3 CMOS 800TVL Camera
- 25/100mw output power vtx, smartaudio support
- HQProp 35mm 3 blades
- 1 x UZ65 drone
- 1 x HQPROP 35mm-3 blades Propellers(4cw+4ccw)
- 1 x Runcam Nano3 1/3 CMOS 800TVL camera
- 1 x 5.8G 25mw-100mw 40ch vtx
- 4 x 1S 300mah 30C LiHV Battery
- 1 x 1S Lipo/LIHV USB Charger
- 1 x Propeller disassemble tool
- 1 x Eachine Handbag