The main specifications are the following:
- 86mm F4 2S 1.6 Inch Cinewhoop FPV Racing Drone
- Wheelbase: 86mm
- Camera: RUNCAM NANO2
- Antenna: Copper pipe antenna
- VTX: MAMBA TX400MW /TBS
- FC: MAMBA F411AIO Flight Controller (Falcox)
- ESC: MAMBA 13A ESC Dshot 600
- 12000kv or 85000kv 1103 motors (mamba motors)
Using the Runcam Nano 2 is really a good choice because this camera performs so well in all conditions. Moreover Diatone provides some sets of free ducts with wonderful colors !
But it is also the first cinewhoop of this size with FalcoX which is a nice improvement ! Specially because the AIO FC is now supported by FalcoX.
The drone is not cheap (160$) but it seems pretty good and if you add any insta360 one you will be able to have a nice stabilized record !
Why ‘TinaWhoop’ name ? Because one of their main sale are ‘Tina’ and it is a drone for her 🙂
You will find some pre-review of this one, and soon on this blog too: