The Runcam Racer Nano 2 is one of the best camera that you could get for your toothpick/whoop drone !
As you could see from the above video, the quality is really good (recorded with the namelessrc D400 VTX). Change light is pretty good, even with the sun in direct face.
At the end of the video I added some record during the night.
- Image Sensor: Super WDR CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution 1000TVL
- Lens 2.1mm (M8) FOV 145° / 1.8mm (M8) FOV 160°
- Screen Format 4:3 / 16:9 Switchable
- Signal System NTSC / PAL Switchable
- Mirror System Available
- Integrated OSD Yes
- One touch Scene Setting Personal / Lightrax / Darkness
- S/N Ratio >50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed Auto
- Min. illumination 0.01Lux@1.2F
- WDR Super WDR
- Day/Night Color
- Menu Control Gesture Control / Joystick Control
- Power DC 5-36V
- Working Current 100mA@5V / 40mA@12V
- Housing Material ABS
- Net Weight 3.6g
- Dimensions L14mmW14mmH16mm